Monday, May 10, 2010

Oh dear.

Um...hello world?

I don't really know how I'm supposed to start one of these things out, so I'm just going to take a cue from "Julie and Julia" and just GO for it.

I've been wanting to start one of these for awhile, because I'm an avid creator/journaler/thinker, and sometimes I just feel like shouting my thoughts out to the world. Whether anyone reads those thoughts is yet to be seen, but I'd like to give it a shot.

I consider myself to be "touched" with a slight dose of creative ADD and natural energy, and so this will also be a place for me to post pictures and things of various projects I've started...and hope to finish. I have 3 different projects I'm planning on posting-any feedback or encouragement would be appreciated.

I'm also going to be a camp counselor in Colorado starting June 13th, and this will be a handy way for people who care about me to keep up with all of my adventures there. I'm SO excited!

Above all, I am discovering daily whom the true love of my life is-Christ. I'd also like to use this place as an outlet to write any thoughts or words He's given me in trying to figure out my plan and purpose in this life. I certainly don't have all of the answers, but I have to believe that the heart wrenching experiences He's lead me to thus far has given me at least a touch of wisdom...or something. Any thoughts that I share on topics such as love, life, boys, prayer, relationships in general, creativity...all come from Jesus. And if there be any error in them, PLEASE let me know!

Here's a bit of encouragement/challenge for the day:

"How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to Your Word." Ps. 119

Time to paint, get sandpaper for my dining room chair, and clean (aka unpack my bags from school). Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment