Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nathan, Amanda, and baby Elijah!























Sunday night held a very new experience for me. I was asked by my good friends who are expecting their first child (Elijah Christopher) if I would take pictures of them as a keepsake for this very exciting time in their lives. Pregnancy has been a bit of a rough journey for them, but they haven't given up their hope and faith in the One who is the giver of all good things. They are SUCH an inspiration to me...in their marriage, the way they live their lives, and the way that they love this precious little boy already. I couldn't be happier for them, and I know they're going to make great parents! I was really going into this shoot because, well, I love taking pictures, but am not by any means a certified photographer. But we had a lot of fun and the photos ended up turning out very nice, and I hope they can cherish them for a very long time. I can't wait to take pictures of baby Elijah in the fall when I come home for break!


























Here are some of my favorites...the lighting was perfect!




























No comments:

Post a Comment